go home. about me.      

Monday, September 10, 2012

Polka Dots & Whoopie Pies - What I Wore

Word flew around the office that there was a new bakery in town that had a salted caramel whoopie pies. My mom and I went on a bit of a scavenger hunt for them since we didn't know the name of the shop and when we finally found it...we bought three. I'm told that whoopie pies are a New England only thing and I would just like to say, if you don't live in New England you are missing out!


I have been in a polka dot mood. On a more relaxed day at the office I tried out my new wrap dress with a jean jacket and leggings. The dress is so short, I'm not sure how anyone could possibly wear it any other way...




Jacket - Old Navy, Thrifted, $6.99
Dress - Forever 21, Thrifted, $2.50



No comments:

Post a Comment