go home. about me.      

Thursday, June 21, 2012

King Jereth's Mistress

King Jereth's Mistress

King Jereth's Mistress by bitty603 featuring costume jewelry

I created this board on Polyvore in honor of my favorite movie of all time playing on an outdoor screen in town tomorrow night. I am so excited! I've got a group of girls going and we are already planning snacks and deciding how early to plant our lawn chairs to make sure we get a good spot for the movie. Something about watching a cult classic like this with a group of people who love it too is so fun. Also, I've got a soft spot for drive in movies and this is pretty close. I'm even bringing a friend who has never seen the movie before. She's either going to love or hate it. I feel like even if she doesn't get the movie, she'll be entertained by the rest of us making fools out of ourselves and singing the songs with David Bowie.

Anybody a Labyrinth fan? Did you get all my weird little references in the outfit and accessories?

4 comments:

  1. I'm actually terrified of Labyrtinth! I watched it for the first time a few years ago and it gave me trippy nightmares. I like Bowie though, it was just an odd movie haha. I love the outfit though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! That outfit definitely reminds me of the babe! :P Labyrinth is one of my favorite movies! I had my husband watch it with me not too long ago and he was kinda creepped out but I was there to hold his hand. Hope your friend loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT TO GO! Ugh I need to find cute things like that around here to go to! Have fun and I'd like to some pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not seen it! I will have to watch it. I love this outfit by the way!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete