Things I'm currently loving:
1. This Valentino dress. This is one of those loud pieces that I fall head over heels with that most women just don't understand. But, look at it! I faint.
2. This photo I took at a family gathering last weekend. I'm in love with it. There is something about brand new baby skin against hard working, older, or tattooed skin that just gets me.
3. This bracelet from Mickey's Girl. The one in the photo is unavailable, but there is a similar one with a wing charm that I like as well.
4. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. I've wanted to read this book since before it was released! I finally caved and ordered it. I'm only a few chapters in, but I love it already!
5. And, finally, Miley's new hair cut. Oh, the drama. The girl looks awesome. I'm not just saying that because my hair looked exactly like this six months ago, by the way.
- Taylor Swift's new single. I've listened to this song way too much already.
- This post on Vegan Housewives on eating Vegan at Disney.
- I watched Being Elmo on Netflix and already want to watch it over.