go home. about me.      

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

High Fashion Spotlight - Dolce and Gabbana

Dolce and Gabbana Dresses

Dolce and Gabbana Dresses by bitty603 featuring a puff shoulder dress


High Fashion Spotlight is my way of day dreaming of the clothes I would wear if I were rich and famous...or even had a place to wear these beautiful designs. In the end, clothing is art and it should be enjoyed by the masses!

This week I'm all about Dolce and Gabanna. 

I'm only pulling a few collections for this post, mostly because they are my favorites. Look at the use of florals and brocade! These pieces are so intricate and have so many beautiful examples of texture in clothing. Great texture in a dress is something that gets me without fail every single time. 



1 comment:

  1. stop it, just stop it! Not really, but seriously these dresses are TO DIE FOR.

    ReplyDelete