This week has been a bit of an emotional drain. I've been lonely. Yesterday I had a meltdown and cried while eating cold french fries in my car in the parking garage. Last weekend I was close to a panic attack driving in circles on the highway trying to get to a couple different thrift stores alone because my mom was out of town and the few friends I have were busy. I may be directionally challenged, but I'm determined and I did find them...eventually. I've been thinking a lot about life and what I want mine to be like. I have the basic outline, but actually getting to the goal is a terrifying mystery. I may also be hormonal so I'm not taking this funk too seriously. Mostly because I also had to fight tears when I heard the opening of My Heart Will Go On last night.
- I found a fantastic recipe for salted caramel butter cream frosting.
- I found out that my Memere is coming for a surprise visit from South Carolina.
- I've been eating massive amounts of leftover chocolate from Canada.
- The last seasons of Glee and Private Practice are up on Netflix so I can catch up to the current seasons.
- Christopher is wonderful. I really lucked out in the guy department.
- My little red convertible Volkswagen is fixed and road ready!
I hope this week has lots of good highlights for all of you!